AES acknowledges its legal and moral obligation both in recruitment and in employment to offer equal opportunities to all persons irrespective of race, disability, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status or religion or similar belief.
We consider this to be a continuous on-going process which must remain under constant review.
No person applying for a position we are handling or employment with AES will be treated less favourably than another person on the basis of their race colour, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion or similar belief.
AES strives to reach the highest levels of customer service and support. If we fail to meet your expectations either as a Client or a Candidate you must let us know and we will do our best to deal with your complaint.
Our process is as follows:
- Contact the office or person at AES that you believe has caused you to complain and outline your grievance. In your complaint please detail:- what/who you are complaining about, the nature of the complaint, the date the incident occurred and your desired outcome of the complaint.
- This contact should be by email (please put in the subject line complaint) – you can expect a reply within 5 working days.
- Should you be unhappy with the reply you have received or you do not want to confront the person who has caused you to complain please contact Mr Colin Smith – Managing Director (see details below) by email (please put in the subject line complaint) or by letter.
Colin Smith, AES, The Old Warehouse, 13 Park Street, Worcester,
- In your complaint please detail:- the name of the person you are complaining about, the nature of the complaint, the date the incident occurred and your desired outcome of the complaint.
- You will be invited to attend AES Worcester office to outline your grievance in person and hopefully achieve a resolution. Should further investigation be required this will be conducted within 10 working days of the meeting, we will write to you confirming our final position on your complaint explaining our reasons.
If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Employment Agencies Standards Office at the Department of Trade and Industry.
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.
Data retention and GDPR policy
AES continues to adhere to strict data protection policies in the way the we collect, store and handle your data.
Due to the introduction of GDPR policies in May 2018, we have outlined AES’s stance with regards to data protection and how we use data within the company.
Please see below the AES GDPR policy and Privacy statement, if you have any questions relating to this please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query straight away.
Discuss your requirements with our head office in Worcester
Talk to us! Call or email now and find out how we can help you
Monday – Friday: 8:00 – 17:30
The Old Warehouse
13 Park Street, Worcester WR5 1AA